This course makes use of FANUC PalletPRO 3D robot palletizing simulation software. The instructional activities included in this course provide procedures for creating a PalletPRO virtual workcell and downloading data to the robot. PalletTool Turbo, a variant of PalletTool, will be used for high speed palletizing. This course does not cover basic robot operations or HandlingTool programming.
Course Code: ADV0710T
Course Objectives: Students successfully completing this course will be able to:
- Create a new workcell using PalletPRO
- Edit the virtual robot properties
- Add palletizing instruction to TP programs
- Specify and fine tune the best path for your robot to take when palletizing
- Modify Utool values for various grippers
- Use pallet offset information
- Enable alternate return paths (clear/diag return)
- Stack with labels out and flipped layers
- Set up Ethernet communications between the robot and a PC
Recommended safety procedures are integrated into all training exercises.
The course consists of lectures, demonstrations, and a series of lab exercises designed to reinforce what the student has learned.
In addition to lab exercises, a pretest and posttest are used to measure mastery of objectives.
Audience: This course is intended for the person who must set up and record a program on a R-J3iB or higher controlled robot with the PalletTool application software package.
Prerequisites: Completion of an "Operation & Programming" class.
Development fees: Development charges will be added to any on-site training request.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify classes at any time.